- 80' X 144" indoor arena, with tons of natural light, with lots of ventilation for summer months. Connected to barn.
- 100" X 200" outdoor sand ring. Tiled, also has outdoor light for late rides
- 2 acre grass ring with 2' bank jump
- Full course of jumps available for use
- hot/cold wash stall
- heated tack room with large private lockers
- heated viewing room with a microwave
- Washing machine specifically for horse stuff
- 6 separate grooming areas
- Horses receiving grain are fed a loose salt, and if requested or suggested; Magneisum
- Salt licks in every field
- Winter turnout fields are fenced with solid oak fencing. Various sized groups that are split according to horse dynamics.
- At least 1 acre of pasture for every horse; fenced in electrobraid. Connected to winter fields for access to hay, water and shelter.
- no more than 6 horses in a group (dependent on field sizes)
- small paddocks available for separating horses if needed
- Excellent drainage from fields, tiles running throughout
- Stone dust areas around feeders, gates and fence lines
- Large shelters in all winter paddocks
- 15 acres of bush with trails throughout. Hacking trails around property
- On quiet road.
- Multi discipline barn
- Includes access to everything above.
- Blankets changes made with notice in case of sudden temperature changes
- Hay in large feeders 24/7
- heated water-bowls
- If grain is fed, horses are individually brought out and fed grain.
- Extra stalls are kept for injuries or wet/sweaty horses. Overnight use is available for $10 a night
$320 per month (includes HST)
$15/ month extra for 1X a day grain
$30/ month extra for 2X a day grain
- High 10 foot ceilings to provide best air quality
- all stalls are rubber matted
- Pelleted bedding; super absorbent, no ammonia.
- horses have 12'X12" or 12'X 10" stalls
- 10'X10' Stalls for ponies or small horses (depending on stall availability)
- Blankets changes with notice in case of sudden temperature change
- Turnout everyday (rain or shine), on nice days, for at least 9 hours
- Grained twice a day, hay 24/7
- during summer night turnout is available
$470 per month (includes HST)
$25/ month extra to include daily boot/blanket changes